Sunday, May 27, 2012

Raggedy Rhondas Bumble Bee Doll Patterns and Epatterns on Etsy

Raggedy Rhondas Selling Blog is UNDERCONSTRUCTION will be up and running soon

As soon as I can get this up and running, I will be listing certain items here for sale as a cash and carry. Plans are to also have auctions here as time permits. 
Bumble bees and Lady bugs are my favorites. 
We have the epatterns on Etsy right now on special if you are looking to sew one yourself.


The Bumble Bee and The Lady Bug have been my signature dolls for quite some time. Its funny how I seem to love little flying creatures. These are precious to me. I have them as patterns that you can sew for yourself. I have found myself at a point of not knowing in what direction to go at this time.

If you have a request for a new doll or what new dolls you would like to see please write me and let me know. You can email me at raggedyrhondas.com@gmail.com  this will send  me your email and in the subject line please add special request. Now if you would like a special order, please put special order in the subject line. I spend many hours just going thru emails and yes I answer every email to each and every customer. Trying to give them a personal touch and not just a generated email.

I do love the painted black folk art dolls but my love are the little bugsy dolls. I love things with wings like butterflies that fly over my flower garden daily and oh, those little hummingbirds are my favorites. I have thought I might start a line of little hummingbird dolls and create a pattern for all of you.

Many things going on this summer with the oldest out of school and my two little ones sitting by my side. It has come to my attention from my 4 year old that I need to be making more pink and purple dolls. She also says add GREEN mommy. So I have new dolls coming that are cute as a button.


I have begun making fresh breads and cooking along with more photographs so I will be sharing more recipes, photos and tips of interest for each of you. I hope you all will stay tuned and keep in touch.

I have reduced some of the patterns on ebay for each of yall at 50 percent off this week. Please take advantage of the sales and some of the new items to come. Until later, have a great day and enjoy the summer. I have to get back to the sewing machine and stuffing to complete the dolls... I found out they dont stuff themselves nor do they jump on the sewing machine alone. They are calling my name.
Enjoy, life just gets better each day! Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment